30 setembro 2024

A Decisão TEDH (360)

 (Continuação daqui)



360. The values of a free society


Este é o teor do e-mail que hoje enviei aos responsáveis do Projecto Global Freedom of Expression da Columbia University, em Nova Iorque (cf. aqui):


Assunto: Almeida Arroja v. Portugal [cf. aqui]

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Congratulations for a job well done.

I lived in North America (Canada, 1978-86) where I learned the value of freedom of expression.

My TV commentary is still online and I am very proud of it:

Pedro Arroja abre "guerra" com Paulo Rangel devido às obras da ala pediátrica do hospital São João (sapo.pt)

I quoted your post twice in my blog Portugal Contemporâneo:

portugal contemporâneo: A Decisão do TEDH (347) (portugalcontemporaneo.blogspot.com)

portugal contemporâneo: A decisão do TEDH (351) (portugalcontemporaneo.blogspot.com)

Please, keep up the good work upholding the values of a free society, of which the US is the unquestionable leader in the World.

Yours sincerely,
Pedro Arroja, Ph.D.
Porto, Portugal

Sem comentários: