15 novembro 2008

stay!

Ricardo,

If I may say so, you are doing really great. You got yourself a beautiful and smart companion, soon to be the mother of your first child. A great career experience and a world of opportunities just waiting for you.
It would be difficult to do much better in Canada, I think. If you had stayed there you might not have met Sílvia.
Somehow, I passed through similar experiences when I returned from the USA to live in Portugal. I do not regret coming back home. The only thing that I regret is that I could have spent more time with my first child, but she grew up to become a beautiful woman and, therefore, I have no reason to complain.
Do I regret anything in my life? “I could have drunk more champagne”. Don’t let it happen to you.
Best regards,

Joaquim

Sem comentários: