03 maio 2012

Sweet Drop

Joaquim,
The commentaries of our readers are now nicely exposed in the front page of PC.
Where did you learn those skills to deal so effectively with the technicalities of the blog?
In the Masonry?
PA (in Munich)

PS. I came here to organize an excursion of Germans to Portugal to attend the next promotion of Sweet Drop. They say here that Sweet Drop is by far more interesting and revolutionary than Lidl. Some even say that, instead of Karl Marx, they would have preferred to have Sweet Drop. They love Sweet Drop.

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Dear PA,
Hope you and L. are enjoying the trip.
Our commentators are first class and really deserve the first page.
I hope Zazie aproves this. As a catholic, I long for her motherly blessing. If she does not like I might turn to Bombay Saphire gin for the rest of my life.

zazie disse...

ehehe maluquito. Não percebi corno do que v. estão a falar.

Harry Lime disse...

Bombay Sapphire is kind of... well.. bad. Hendricks is the best gin in the World.

I wonder if we can buy it at the Sweet Drop chain of supermarkets.

Rui Silva

sampy disse...

Peter, my man,

If Germans want Sweet Drop, they only need to cross the border.

Anónimo disse...

Well! If they love it, then so do I! I apologize if I said something.