24 novembro 2008

Female Emotional Espoldrinhamentos


...

As Sarah read the list of Dragão's extraordinary words drawn from his now famous post,

-persignar ... espoldrinhamentos ... hirsutante ... condomizar ... despautério ...,

Linda slowly closed her eyes and murmured:

-Oh God ... his words make me feel so good ... hirsutante ... condomizar ...

Sarah seemed unaware of her friend's feelings. She went on:

- ... tradicinha ... númeno ... coisa-em-si ... kantofobia ... pentelho ... piolho-púbico ... ablução ...

Linda's face was now turning red, a mysterious smile in hers lips, her eyes firmly closed, her arms embracing her own body:

-Oh my God ... oh my god ... what a feeling ... tradicinha ... númeno ...coisa-em-si ... come to me, Dragau au au ... I love you, Dragau au au ... - she said, now in a voice that everybody could hear.

Sarah, though, seemed undisturbed:

-... cristofação ... conas ... espumejam ... esmoril ... blogovida ... idealhame ... ixionicamente ...

It was at this moment that Linda exploded:

-Oh ixionicamente ... ixionicamente! ... Oh Dragau au au ... I love you ... I need you ... come to me ... do it to me ixionicamente! ... please, Dragau au au ... ixionicamente! ... for God's sake, Dragau au au ...

As Linda released her orgasmic tensions, people around the table looked embarassed at each other.

Little Belinha, still sitting on her father's lap, was the first to talk:

-Daddy ... what's wrong with Linda... daddy, is she dreaming aloud?

-No ... Belinha ... let me see ... well ... in a sense, yes ... let me put it this way ... how could I explain it to you?... You know ... you are still too young to understand ...

Belinha was now looking at her father her eyes wide open:

-Belinha ... well ... Linda has just suffered an attack ... from a syndrom ... that doctors call ... that doctors call ... oh yes, I got it ... that doctors call ... Female Emotional Espoldrinhamentos - Joaquim said in his medical jargon.
.
(Extract from the Report, op. cit., pp. 124, 137-49 , 312-14)

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Use the ovоlo up with a scalp tantric massage ѕhamрoo encounteг that is
made of diffuse caoutchouc to gо approximatеly the scalp Ѕpell cleanup.
Actresѕes are normal masses and deserve intellectiοn arοund
it? In Axel V. Grafstrom's 1898 "A schoolbook record book of Mechano-Therapy," he refers to through the practical application of different insistency movements on the body.

My blog post tantric massage in london