06 novembro 2017

en masse

-President De Susa...?

-Yes... who is speaking...?

-Phillip ...Phillip VI... from Spain...

-Oh Phillip... my friend... how are you...?

-I am fine Mr. President...

-What about Letízia?

-She is fine too, Mr President...

-Give her five kisses of mine ...and three more for you...

-Thank you, Mr. President...

-Oh, Phillip... I was about to forget ...fifteen kisses for the girls too... seven and a half for each ...

-Listen, President De Susa... I need your help...

-Do you Phillip?... what's going on ...?

-I am about to lose part of my territory...

-Are you, Phillip ?... So did I...

-Did you, Mr. President?...

-Yes...I lost Pinhal de Leiria three weeks ago...

-To the madeirenses?..

-No...to the fires...

-Listen, Mr. President ...I am about to lose Catalonia...It's very serious...

-Really?...How do you plan to go about it? ...

-Prosecutor Maza and judge Lamela say that the only solution is to put all the Catalonian people in jail...

-Are you succeeding?

-No... Mr. President... so far we have just jailed six of them ... and the Belgians aren't helping...

-And so ... what can I do for you...?

-I heard  that there is a Portuguese prosecutor who specializes in  jailing people en masse...

-Did you?... who is that?...

-I understand he is named after my Palace... Meadow...

-You mean ... the great magistrate Tony Meadow from Littlebushes...?

-Yes... that's the man!... Could you send him to me...?


Sem comentários: