16 novembro 2016

Peter Throw

Yes, the first call was for me.

What did he say?

"Hi Peter Throw, how are you? Congratulations, you are doing an excellent job at  debunking those guys in the press. Like I did, and I won. Well, tell those people at Public, who  bet on Hillary, that they are stupid like a door  (how do you translate that into Portuguese?) and a bunch of donkeys. Donkeys... - you understand me, Peter? - donkeys...With so many political experts in their staff, didn't they see that I would win the election? Not a single one of them could see that? What a  bunch!".

I said:

"Thank you, Mr. President-elect. I am sorry...Had they asked me, I would have told them that you would win. But...you know...Public has with me the same kind of relationship The New York Times has with you...I felt hopeless...".

He concluded:

"OK, Peter, see you in the Yellow House in January...Bring your family...Melania sends you her best regards, and so does the kid"



PS. This is just an extract. The full transcipt of the conversation will be published soon.

8 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Ehehe!
E parece comprovar-se que o tipo que saiu do Observador pata capitanear essa trupe de aldrabões do Publico é um cripto.

Anónimo disse...

Tão bom...

zazie disse...

O que me intriga é como v.s sabem que estas porcarias existem. Não conseguem ter o menor sentido de humor.

É uma tristeza como tivemos tão poucos humoristas.

marina disse...

achei pioada :) e resposta do PA está muito fixe :) e.. toda publicidade é boa.

zazie disse...

A resposta do PA tem piada. Aquela treta do Inimigo Público até mete impressão.

Nem sabia que aquilo existia.
Deve dar na tv

m disse...

é um suplemento humorístico do publicuzinho. david marçal e aquele do eixo do mal que parece um cigano gordo que de momento não me alembra o nome.

marina disse...

era eu , não saiu o nome.

zazie disse...

Então é como eu digo- não temos humoristas