23 novembro 2016

America first

Transcript of the conversation between President-elect Donald Trump and Peter Throw, Part XV


Donald Trump (DT) - It's done, Peter...I've just presented my program for the first 100 days in Office...

Peter Throw (PT) - Yeeaahhh Don...Congratulations...I very much like it...clear, concise, incisive...

DT - Oh Peter...thanks... coming from you...the great Peter Throw...I really feel humble...

PT - Let's start by discussing the overall goal of you governance..."America First"...

DT - OK, Peter...go ahead...

PT - Are you against the rest of the World...against other countries in the World...?

DT - No, Peter...it's a matter of priority...I was elected President of the United States, I was not elected President of the World or President of Japan...

PT - ...You are quite right...

DT - ...What I mean is that it is my first duty to take care and promote the interests and the common-good of the American people rather than other peoples' interests and their common-good...To do that they elect themselves their own Presidents...Don't you do that in Portugal, Peter?

PT - No, Don... we put and promote the interests and the common-good of the European Union before the interests and the common-good of the Portuguses people...

DT - Do you Peter?...

PT - ...and we are governed by EU priorites and laws rather than by Portuguese priorities and laws...

DT -  Is it working...?

PT - I very much doubt so...

DT- Do you think that Pope Francis  would agree with me, Peter?...

PT - Yes, Don...Pope Francis would agree with you...he himself  cares first for the catholic community and only after that does he care for other communities, such as the jewish, the muslims, the lutherans...

DT - Sure he does...

PT -...catholicism is hierarchical, prioritarian... not egalitarian...In this regard you look very much like a catholic, Don...


(To be continued)

Sem comentários: