25 setembro 2013

pum...pum...catrapum

An Expresso coffee at Starbucks for 1,45 pounds (almost 2 euros), served in a plastic cup. I couldn't believe. Am I really in estrangeiro?

For that price I can buy 3 morning coffees at Café S. João da Foz, served in a nice piece of tableware, plus two bacalhaus each morning, one form Mr. Rodrigues, the owner, the other from Mr. Fernando, the clerk.

Mr. Fernando takes the coffee from the machine with a soul: pum...pum...catrapum.
I like that. A real coffee should be taken from the machine with that sound pum...pum...catrapum.
I am very disappointed. There is no pum...pum...catrapum at Starbucks and no bacalhaus and no tableware. And you pay three times as much. What a shit this coffee estrangeiro.

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Well consider yourself lucky over here we can only find shit coffee for at least 4 dollars = 3 euros.

That's why I bought a pum... pum... catrapum and I make my own

Elaites

Textículos disse...

Quelle merde le café ici, même c'il est fait sur ​​une machine La Cimbali.

Mais il un homme du nord qui fait pum...pum...catrapum pour faire le "café serré"(bica, cimbalino) que nous aimons au Pastelaria de Belem.

http://www.yelp.fr/biz_photos/pastelaria-de-belem-paris?select=WbC5NeS-iSpMUMqgG403xg#siF-D2IkdikDg-MMUuNc7Q