14 abril 2013

por falar em Jesuítas

Data de Setembro de 2012, pode ajudar a enquadrar a órbita do lewrockwell.com, Rothbard, etc.

No anarcho-catholic.blogspot.pt:

James A. Sadowsky, SJ, December 28, 1923 - September 7, 2012: R.I.P.

It is with great sadness that I must devote this post, the site's hundredth, to the passing of James A. Sadowsky, SJ. He died this morning in his room at Murray-Weigel Hall, the Jesuit infirmary on the campus of Fordham University, where he had taught philosophy from 1960 until his retirement in 1998. (...).

Father Sadowsky and Murray Rothbard were friends and influenced each other philosophically from the early '60s until Murray's passing in 1995. I plan to to share my memories of this exemplary anarcho-Catholic priest, whom it was my good fortune to call a friend since 1983, in the near future. Until then, please see earlier posts about him on this blog and many of his articles on my site. And please pray for the repose of his soul.

Nota: Sadowsky convertido na sua juventude, vindo do anglicanismo em 1939.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

In the evangelization of Asia

http://emmanuel959180.blogspot.in/