02 maio 2009

Avenue of Liberty


I love freedom of expression! ... I love freedom of expression! ... I love freedom of expression!...,

he shouted as he descended Avenue of Liberty yesterday during the 1st of May demonstrations.
.
Wait a minute ... Aren't you Rui Silva, the Portugal Contemporâneo's resident commentator?, Telma, another demonstrator, caught him by surprise.
.
No! - he answered angrily, looking down on her - I am Engineer Cape Rui Silva ... Engineer from Instituto Superior Técnico, Cape from Regimento de Infantaria 16 ... You should treat me with due respect, girl!...
.
Oh ... sorry for that, Engineer Cape Silva ... I did not mean to offend you ..., Telma apologized.
.
Ok ... let's forget about it ..., he said as he kept shouting, I love freedom of expression! ... I love freedom of expression! ... I love freedom of expression !...
.
Anyway, may I ask you a question?, Telma said timidly.
.
Provided it is about women !..., Engineer Cape Silva answered sternly.
.
Sure it is ... how many girlfriends did you have in your entire life?
.
Well ... - he thought for a moment - I am now in my ninety eight thousand seven hundred sixty seventh... Engineer Cape Silva said as he kept descending Avenue of Liberty and shouting I love freedom of expression!... I love freedom of expression!... I love freedom of expression!...

Sem comentários: